475 bhp.....

XS power, do not touch !!

And not that simple either,lol
Loads of mods for that much power

thats what i thought.. if it were that easy we would all have 500bhp cars!

makes me laugh that people get away with selling things in that way!

They don't. The item's been pulled now.

What was it? A rear mounted rocket booster? lol

Ha it's back up on ebay.. Looks like a top bit of kit! The seller's description is well written too. I'm gonna buy it :keule:

Depends if the one mod is a 475bhp engine swap. lol

I love listening to some of the tall stories claimed. A local bloke was claiming 500bhp from his Skyline but then got promptly levelled by my brother in a Fiesta Turbo with nothing more than a 165 chip. I don't see the point in telling fibs as it will only come back and bite you in the backside.

theres a chap over on vauxsport thats recently built a 2.0 LET motor with a cheap chinese ebay turbo and i'm sure it managed over 400hp on the dyno.

His reasoning was that it was so cheap it was worth a punt and if it did let go it was unlikely to damage the engine so may as well try it.

I've not been on there much recently, i'll try n find out if its still in one piece or not :D

it could damage the engine, if the compressor breaks up it would spit loads of steel into the intake manifold then into the engine.

well yer but it'd have to find its way thru the intercooler first, which makes it less likely!

At 20+psi you'd be surprised what could get blown through an intercooler!

Just think what your vacuum cleaner can suck up. Same principle applies to shards being blown through something. There is a lot of force involved!

When i blew mine, the ally was up as far as the throttle body, and it wasnt even boosting that high at the time

cheap ebay turbos are a big no no.they are normaly cheap for one reason,they are *****!

1) that compressor is not big enough to flow those kind of numbers, looks seriously restrictive
the exhaust housing looks big enough but they don;t look like a good match.
475 is GT3076/GT35 territory and they are much bigger

I may be wrong but I think one of these turbos was glued together were the casting marks were on the compressor. there is a picture of it on vortex!