40mm Drop On 19's?...

Lowlife

German Hardcore
Reaction score
Anyone know if I will need arch mods to do this? I'd rather not touch the arches if possible but want it to look lower than it is now. The wheels are 19x8 et35 with 235/35 19 tyres on. Is it possible or should I stick to 30mm?

I have the same wheels but I'm a little worried about the drop too, arch clearance etc. so I think the best way is to use height adjustable coilovers, set your own ride height then, as low as possible without the worry, plus handling will be better too.

You'll be fine, just dont hammer it over bumps. My tyres were about 5mm away from the bottom of the arch, had no problem. :)

I put 215's for meets etc on there and you can drop it another 10mm or so :)

Was thinking of getting the Bilstein Streetline kit, you think that'll be alright?

guys you wil not be able to run 235's on your cars without some serious mods to your arches.. ie rs4 arches i used to run 235/40/18's and they scrub like f*#k and this was with 18's so yes your in trouble..
it will be fine in a straight line but as soon as you corner (boy your in trouble)as as soon as the car bounces your sidewalls will cop it.
the offset for an s4 is 32 wich is what i run and still have problems with 235's... hope this helps you both
good luck :icon_thumright: look at the pic below there 235's on my car but as soon as the wheels are turned and you drive on british roads they WILL scrub have no doubt!!!!

ps stapo i can only find 1 pair of spacers for you:sadlike:

Mine was sat right down on the coilovers and I raised it 10mm there was catching on the arches on the front and some light on the back but 40mm shouldn't make any difference, BUT if you can get the arches rolled do it anyways.

I'm running 235/35/19