1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

4 year/55k service

Discussion in 'A3/S3/Sportback (8P Chassis)' started by red or dead, Jul 25, 2011.

1. red or dead

red or dead Member

Hi guys,
    I've done a search but can't find anything, how much am I looking at for a service on my 07 A3 S-Line 170 TDI from Audi? It's nearly on 55k and it's saying service due in 28 days.

And is it worth me sticking with Audi or getting it done with an independant garage? My thinking is I bought the car from Audi Approved and am thinking I will get more from them if I part exchange keeping the SH with Audi????
  2. N8

N8 Kowalski Details

Upto you, I just like using Audi for servicing but most will say go independent and save cash etc...
  3. afcjay

afcjay Member

Id say DIY and save big bucks if your keeping the car.At least you know its been done properly and not by a 16 year old trainee

On the other hand if you dont plan on keeping the car much longer and it has a fash,get it done at audi as buyers will like a fash
  4. red or dead

red or dead Member

I'll probably have it for 1 more year, DIY servicing is a defo no no for me, I'm totally useless!

Does anyone know how much Audi will charge?
  5. rOb_A

rOb_A Active Member

£269 but thats only for the service. you may need other stuff carried out