1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

4 x Radio keys, 2 x OEM coils, Parrot MKI9200, Music Match convertor and Brodit mounts

Discussion in 'Classifieds Discussion Area' started by doolah, Jun 2, 2012.

1. doolah

doolah New Member

Hi all.

Very reluctantly just sold my 2002 BAM S3 and have some spares I'd like to sell (as a job lot if possible):

• 4 x Radio keys
    • 2 brand new in box OEM Coil packs (part number 06B 905 115R) - replaced the other 2 around 25k miles ago and never had a problem since - OEM's are worth it!
    • Parrot MKI9200 dedicated bluetooth handsfree multimedia system. iPhone compatible, SD card slot, Aux in and USB in. 3m mounting kit included.
    • Matchmute box from nexxia.co.uk for BOSE amplified systems (I had a double din Symphony II)
    • 2 x Brodit non-intrusive mounts for the centre console. 1 x Smartphone holder, 1 x Parrot screen holder. Please see photos.
    I'd consider selling separately, however, would prefer job lot to go to a good home. Make me an offer, otherwise £250 for the lot.

Please see photos of the parrot fitted in the S3, and now removed.

Please note that I'm out of the country from Sunday 3rd to the 10th. I'll try and keep on top of emails when I'm away, but otherwise will get back in touch when I'm back.