1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

4-wheel allignment in Midlands

Discussion in 'Detailing - Sponsored by Slim's Detailing' started by jojo, Aug 14, 2005.

1. jojo

jojo Looking for Boost!
    Staff Member Moderator quattro Audi S3

OK, wheres the nearest place to take my car to for a 4 wheel allignment after I fit my new suspension, I'm based in Solihull, and preferably not an Audi stealer please.

2. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide this advert.
  3. jojo

jojo Looking for Boost!
    Staff Member Moderator quattro Audi S3

anyone?

4. hop2407

hop2407 Active Member

Sorry Jojo would love to help but I dont know soliull at all...... we have a garage here in chesterfield that may be able to do it - is it some kind of Laser tracking system you require or a garage with a 4wd rollin road ?

5. Lowride

Lowride Member

There is a place in Leamington that does laser alligned four wheel alignment called ETB, PM me if u want the number and I`ll hunt it out. They are very cheap, around £35, real nice blokes

6. http://www.alignment-services.co.uk/

Look at the above - It's just a tiny litle place - the web site makes it look much bigger - went with a mate of mine - did a great job - best to call first - OK it's a little drive but not that far

7. dgannon69

dgannon69 Member

Don't all kwik fit's have "laser tracking systems" ?? or is what you are talking about more like the "Byspoff" (or however its splet) that audi do?

8. Mo-S3

Mo-S3 Member

Smudge... how much did they charge??
    thanks

9. It was loads - £30 Ish ;-) - When we turned up we thought it looked rough - but they were top blokes - worth the trip. My mate days the car drives ver well - best to call them first and arrange as time though - it was just a small garage, just enough room for 2 cars tops.

10. Mo-S3

Mo-S3 Member

well next time im visiting relatives in nottingham i will have to make an appointment and get my car looked at.
    That price is very good
    thanks

11. doeboy

doeboy Member

Have you thought of Plume tyres in Shirly, Just up from the Golf discount store if its still there, and opposite the Church.