1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

4 more sleeps

Gweneira Apr 30, 2013

1. Gweneira

Gweneira Member

Then I get my new A3........... I can hardly believe it is almost here :yahoo:
    I am more than a little excited.

Sandra likes this.
  2. Sandra

Sandra Administrator Staff Member Administrator TeamMisano TFSI Owners Group Audi S3 quattro s tronic Platinum Supporter Audi Main Dealer

Lol, Thats like me when im going on holiday, i count the sleeps. Time will fly past then we get to see the pics, thats the rules, lol. :) x

Gweneira likes this.
  3. Gweneira

Gweneira Member

I will be happy to share pictures Sandra, I have seen so many other pictures while I waited and its my turn, yay!

Sandra likes this.
  4. Sandra

Sandra Administrator Staff Member Administrator TeamMisano TFSI Owners Group Audi S3 quattro s tronic Platinum Supporter Audi Main Dealer

​So looking forward to seeing them, seems like ages since you ordered the car. :) x

Gweneira likes this.
  5. Gweneira

Gweneira Member

It was early January, I wasn't expecting delivery until the end of May but I had a surprise call from the dealer. A long wait but I know so many people have waited longer. I am sure it will be worth the wait .

6. Sandra

​Just 3sleeps to go now, lol. :) x

Gweneira likes this.
  7. Daveotto

Daveotto Moderator Staff Member Moderator Team Floret Silver Gold Supporter Audi S3 S3 Saloon

I am not jealous!!!!! 123 sleeps left for me.......maybe 122 if the dealer does a midnight collection on 1st September

8. vwgti

vwgti Member

Exciting times! How long did it take to get from the uk port to your dealer?

9. Gweneira

Gweneira Member

Oh dear, I can empathise, I have been so jealous of everyone getting theirs while I waited.

10. Gweneira

Gweneira Member

i really don't know, I wasn't expecting it until the end of the month, then I had a surprise phone call from the dealer on Monday. I can't believe I have been lucky enough to have the date brought forward.

Only 2 sleeps to go - the excitement is almost unbearable. Tomorrow is New Car Eve, I am just like a kid at Christmas.

11. jb0o

jb0o North East Forum Moderator Regional Rep Site Sponsor VCDS Map User

Ooo, never seen a sportback 8V. Looking forward to seeing it, spec looks perfect!

Gweneira likes this.
  12. Gweneira

Gweneira Member

Thanks jb, the trouble with spec is everyone else's starts to look better. I just worked out what was important for me within my budget and I am really happy with my final choice. My first Audi ever so extra exciting.

13. Gweneira

Gweneira Member

Down to one final sleep Sandra :)

14. number3

number3 Active Member

What time you booked in for hand over??? :) , don't say sleeps anymore , go to how many hours you have left !!

15. markwiggy

markwiggy Third Gear

Good luck today, enjoy your car.

Mark

16. Gweneira

Gweneira Member

that would be 2 hours and 6 minutes then :)

17. TreborA4

TreborA4 Active Member

We expect photos by mid afternoon! LOL

Had mine a month now and loving it!

Gweneira likes this.
  18. Danny Fireblade

Danny Fireblade Member

Enjoy the experience, and get as much as you can from the salesman:)

19. Sandra

Well no more sleeps required. Hope everything went smoothly when you picked the car up. Will eagerly await the pics. Enjoy. :) x

20. Gweneira

Gweneira Member

Everything went fantastically. I have been enjoying my lovely new car all day. The drive is excellent, the 1.6 is quite responsive ,something I was a bit concerned about after having read some of the threads on here. I have uploaded some pics

21. Sandra

im so glad your enjoying it. I loved the pictures. Hopefully you will get lots of time to drive it over the weekend. :) x

Gweneira likes this.
  22. SJW

SJW Active Member

Lovely looking car Gweneira. :redface:. I'm smiling alot at the photos you posted. Counting down the sleeps till I take delivery. At least another 20 to go!!! Thank you for posting the photos.

Steve

Gweneira likes this.