37 MPG

Are you having me on... No these are not OEM KK's they are Genuine :D
They sell KK's in Tesco. Usually fresh if grabbed at night ;)

Ah good stuff... I usually pig out on the half dozen boxes fresh from the KK cafe, we got them too.

Just checked my DIS and I have a half tank and it says I can go 250 miles on that... I did get over 40mph on the way to Tesco though, lol.

Ah good stuff... I usually pig out on the half dozen boxes fresh from the KK cafe, we got them too.

Just checked my DIS and I have a half tank and it says I can go 250 miles on that... I did get over 40mph on the way to Tesco though, lol.

I usually get around 200 from £20 when diriving sensibley but the DIS says i can do about 20-50 more depending on where i been driving!!

I am yet to take it easy on a full tank to see what i get but the norm seems to be anywhere between 400-500ish!

Only do around 4k a year as my car commutes down the m62 from manchester to liverpool uni every fortnight! lol

Intake manifold flap - if it were fualty, f8 fuse would be blwon and emissions light should be on

no lights on, any other way of checking it, and where is it?
BTW i got 410 miles out of a full tank, just read you got between 400 and 500! :confused:

2004 1.9 TDi (105bhp). 62k

Was getting around 470 miles per tank. Have had it serviced and fitted one of these..

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/TDI-Tuning-ch...=UCC%2BUCI%2BSI%2BLM%2BUS-WP%2BLA&otn=6&ps=34

Didn't expech much but what a difference! Pulls like a 140bhp now and filled it up last week with £54 worth of Shell V Power Derv and it returned 525 miles. Dont know how to work out the MPG but to me thats a great result.

Was a bit dubious about the tuning module but it has worked a treat. I can feel a massive difference all round so I'm well chuffed!

2004 1.9 TDi (105bhp). 62k

Was getting around 470 miles per tank. Have had it serviced and fitted one of these..

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/TDI-Tuning-ch...=UCC%2BUCI%2BSI%2BLM%2BUS-WP%2BLA&otn=6&ps=34

Didn't expech much but what a difference! Pulls like a 140bhp now and filled it up last week with £54 worth of Shell V Power Derv and it returned 525 miles. Dont know how to work out the MPG but to me thats a great result.

Was a bit dubious about the tuning module but it has worked a treat. I can feel a massive difference all round so I'm well chuffed!

Ah the old resisitor in a box trick!!! fools the car into thinking it is still cold and throws more fuel in, crude but effective! Can foul up your injectors and not very good for EGR also, but cheap power gains!! :scared2:

I was wondering about these as I've seen a few people post comments like A3DOL'S.
What about that redex stuff, any good? Or another crock of ****, lol!

Hope you don't mind OP, thought it was on track with thread...:hi:

Have now worked out my MPG from another thread.

Filled tank with 50.51 litres.

50.51 divided by 4.54 = 11.13 (gallons)

525 miles divided by 11.13 = 47.1 MPG.

Now I dont think thats too bad for a 1.9 TDi. Its mixed driving of short distances, some thrash and long runs so I'm quite happy with it. Dont really see how I could improve it any although I'm sure on a long run in normal conditions it would do a few more.

525 miles divided by 11.13 = 47.1 MPG.

Now I dont think thats too bad for a 1.9 TDi.

My 1.9tdi A4 (130bhp) averaged 49mpg, driven flat out all the time (I was younger and didn't have a family in the car).

Am I right in thinking yours is the 105bhp version?
If so, surely you should be getting better than that?
My A4 was heavier and more powerful, yet it did better than yours.

Audi claim a combined of 54mpg for your car, with 60mpg on the open road.:confused:

Well I was doing a long run on the MWay other week & for 1st time ever I saw it say 62mpg, couldnt believe my eyes, was doing steady speed for a while so wasnt the instant mpg was using the average over the distance, of course over a tank its probably 40ish, but still shows what they're capable of huh

My 1.9tdi A4 (130bhp) averaged 49mpg, driven flat out all the time (I was younger and didn't have a family in the car).

Am I right in thinking yours is the 105bhp version?
If so, surely you should be getting better than that?
My A4 was heavier and more powerful, yet it did better than yours.

Audi claim a combined of 54mpg for your car, with 60mpg on the open road.:confused:

Wow. Had no idea. Mmmmmm, not happy anymore :(

I average 42-46 mix of 20% town, 10% B/Roads, 70% Dual Carriageway.

On my way to Aberdeen today from Dunfermline I was consistently getting 49mpg on DIS.

Last week I worked out the proper tank average using brim to brim and it was 46mpg. The car has done 14000 miles now and is getting more economical as it ages.

Hi guys, i've got an Audi A3 TDI (140) 2005 quattro, 100000 on the clock, and i've just worked out the MPG, mine is as crap as martyboy's.
From a brim I got 450 miles, which works out to be 37mpg.

I was expecting decent mileage from a diesel Audi car, I was driving like miss daisy most of the time. What a joke!!!:think:

When I had my 1.9TDI I was getting around 55mpg... even when I shot in £40 it would say I had a range of 1000miles, lol.

Now Ive got a 1.6FSI and I'm getting 38mpg, which I'm happy with tbh.

For the last 12 months i have an average of 37MPG. 60% home-work-home (urban) 40% extra urban - short trips ~50 miles.
In August I went to Greece. I drove about 2000 km from which ~800 were on highways (avg.speed 160 km/h). The average was 46MPG.
The best mileage I aver had was ~72MPG. I was coming back from skying, so I was going downhill.