1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  1. mattmackenzie

mattmackenzie Member

looks like my disc have gone to warp factor nine, so need new ones.
    does anybody have two piece discs what are they like and where did they get them from?
    think bill does them, how much do they work out at, and would they fit under standard wheels
    audi s3/brembo gt kit is what currently have.
    thanks matt

2. <tuffty/>

<tuffty/> Badger 5 Edition...Its all about the flow... Staff Member Moderator Audi S3

I don't think Bill has 323mm in 2 piece but he does do an upgrade kit to take the brembo 323mm kit to 330mmm 2 piece like mine... consists of a spacer to get the caliper to the right height for a 330mm then 330mm rotors, Badger 5 bells and AP bolts... pricing is here http://www.seatcupra.net/forums/showthread.php?t=53760

330mm will go under a 17" Avus wheel.

[​IMG]

Give him a call though as he also does some nice 323mm replacements

<tuffty/>

3. mattmackenzie

mattmackenzie Member

very nice but expensive

4. <tuffty/>

<tuffty/> Badger 5 Edition...Its all about the flow... Staff Member Moderator Audi S3

Sadly yes.... Still cheaper than a lot of 2 piece setups and even some of the other aftermarket big brake kits...

if you haven't found your current setup wanting then I would suggest sticking to 323mm and just replace the fluid with some RBF 600 or 660 and get some DS2500 pads.

<tuffty/>

5. badger5

badger5 www.badger5.co.uk Site Sponsor

2-piece will initially be more expensive.. but those who take the plunge almost without exception love the improved braking.
    after the initial outlay, replacement rotors are not much more than Oe brembo 323 disks

lighter and cooler running.. 2-piece

6. <tuffty/>

...oh yes... really glad I did mine... :icon_thumright:

<tuffty/>