30th October Mid Week Meet 7:00pm

A quick copy and paste from the site

teaser 2
by stetopping, on Flickr
We're now planning next years show so heres just the teaser flyer for now until we get more sponsors and traders on board.
The date lands on the same May bank holiday as this years.
Expect more of the same plus even more next year! With this venue we can have food and drink and camping for the future.

Working away in london, but hopefully I'll get to a meet soon and make new friends.

Reactions: antowens
Working away in london, but hopefully I'll get to a meet soon and make new friends.

Ye mate look forward to seeing you i don't think i have you on the list of members so i will add you on to it i have taken then names of the most recent list as the other one had been running for ages and didn't really know who was still here and who wasn't

Yeah as long as I'm off work I'll come along, and I won't be double booked this time as long as it's not school holidays again.

I'll grab the preliminary flyer and post it up shortly so you know the dates, but it will just be plain ATM as all the sponsors aren't on board yet so he's not done the final one. Also as said I know the lad who owns/runs it so any extra info needed just let me know and I'll txt him.

Good stuff mate as say will talk to you closer to the time about it hopefully get us down there flying the flag for ASN

How was the meet last night Ant, any pics? And may i ask where my doughnut disappeared too, lol. :) x

When the weather gets better we should arranged some kind of drives with lunch somewhere.

I am up for that mate any ideas you have or anyone for that matter just let me know and will try and arrange something

How was the meet last night Ant, any pics? And may i ask where my doughnut disappeared too, lol. :) x

Was great good turn out got to meet some new members and some i had met before good night all in all i didnt leave till around 10:30 was there at like 6:35 so as i say good meet looking forward to the next one

Pictures are in the other thread i started about this just and your doughnut is 24 hour post Sandra hahaha should be with you shortly

@antowens , i just saw other thread Ant. Those doughnuts looked so tasty, i shall await the postmans delivery, lol. Glad you had good meet. :) x