1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

3" maf

Discussion in 'A4/A4 cabriolet/S4 forum(B6 chassis)' started by Andie0, Dec 23, 2012.

  1. Andie0

    Andie0 Member

    Aug 28, 2012
    Likes Received:
    [Dec 23, 2012]
    Hi i have purchased a evolution racewerks turbo intake pipe and got a ko3 hose for one end of it and a 3" maf hose for the box side! I still have the standard maf housing! So do i buy a whole new maf with housing from a s3 or can i buy just the housing and fit my original maf sensor inside that housing? Hope this is clear enough? Thanks
  2. Ads


    [Sep 23, 2014]

  3. beachbuggy

    beachbuggy Well-Known Member

    Jan 27, 2010
    Likes Received:
    [Dec 24, 2012]
    You just need to buy a 3"maf housing and run the existing maf sensor in it. If it fit a complete s3 maf including sensor there is the possibility that the sensor will be a different part and thus not compatibility. You can normally pick up a scrap s3 maf for about £30 which cheaper than a new maf . Once the sensors in you'll need it mapped which is just a case of swapping the s3 maf map I to your current Ecu map.

Share This Page