3" exuast

SQ_lover

Reaction score
i've noticed that it is almost impossible to get a 3" exuast for the TT.

I've decided to have a local muffler shop here where i live make me a downpipe and midpipe (from converter to muffler) with 3" piping. I'm thinking of using an Apex'i N1 turbo muffler and a high flow 3" cat. does anybody have any experience with a 3" exuast with a tt?

also who would the best company for a chip be to go through? reason i ask is that my V-6 biturbo plans have been put on hold until i can come up with a wrecked S4 for the motor, tranny, rear end, and harness.

Thanks for any help in advance.

not completly sure whether it is or not. my biggest complaint is that being i'm going to do a V6 asap i don't want to spend a bunch of money for an exuast that i'll only get to use so long and have a hard time trying to sell it, and end up loosing money.

Milltek is either 90 or 100mm but this is only the tail pip and not the whole system. Is it just a cosmetic thing your looking to do?

This is my 100mm Milltek :

13366501-0f7f-02000180-.jpg

You will lose quite a bit of torque by moveing to a 3" exhasust. Consider Super Sprint! You just cant beat the quality or performance. Super Sprint is execelent about maintaining the factory piping diameters while providing a free flowing exhaust, giving you the best of both Worlds.
Contact me for your application! Free shipping!

jason@supersprintna.com

Two posts on this forum and both are adverts. Do you think this will possibly comes across as advice or biased advertising.

I await the arrival of the moderators!