3" Downpipe and decat fitted (Pic Heavy)

haha cheers, been sorting out uni and current job to cut long story short started a job didnt like it so going to uni or poss changing career if get this other job and still going uni lol to do quantity surveying.

sorry for the spam reesy by the way how much it cost for the downpipe and how long it take them to-do

Yaaaaaaaaay!!!!!!!! he's back :)

haha cheers, been sorting out uni and current job to cut long story short started a job didnt like it so going to uni or poss changing career if get this other job and still going uni lol to do quantity surveying.

sorry for the spam reesy by the way how much it cost for the downpipe and how long it take them to-do

Bean Counter! haha.

it's not a custom downpipe mate, it's made by relentless in the USA for the 180 TT, but Reesy has bought the first pre production piece to test!

I'll be having meeting up with Ben this weekend to write down what he had to adjust to get it to fit 100%. When I know that I'll let Sam know, who I assume then tells relentless, they make slight changes and then it becomes available for sale.

Bean Counter! haha.

it's not a custom downpipe mate, it's made by relentless in the USA for the 180 TT, but Reesy has bought the first pre production piece to test!

Who'd have thought the Sportback would be a test vehicle for anything :arco:

I'll be having meeting up with Ben this weekend to write down what he had to adjust to get it to fit 100%. When I know that I'll let Sam know, who I assume then tells relentless, they make slight changes and then it becomes available for sale.

You might have to remove it to send back to relentless ;)

OK! Old thread I know, but is this downpipe for the a3 18tq (ajq) available from XSsport?

I'm thinking it is, from the pics I've seen on here & XSsport site.

Pleease help! Desperately trying to keep the old girl breathing with her new ko3/s.

Sent from my LG-H840 using Tapatalk

OK! Old thread I know, but is this downpipe for the a3 18tq (ajq) available from XSsport?

I'm thinking it is, from the pics I've seen on here & XSsport site.

Pleease help! Desperately trying to keep the old girl breathing with her new ko3/s.

Ok, so I msgd XS to check if it was produced & available. I'm guessing it's the one pictured? Any help would be appreciated though
3838c3826f396d00a963bd0cdd21eff8.jpg
abf0399b4d790be95c2ad36db3fb02c7.jpg

looks like a good purchase! i have a Quattro and am finding it hard to locate a good de cat downpipe!! what brand is this and will it fit a milltek cat back as i wish to invest in one at a later date, also have yo have any warning lights come on as there is no cat and more emitions passing the sensor. and if you dont mind saying, how much would it be to get my hands on one?

When you get a reply let me know man I have the same setup milltek catback struggling to find a decat that won’t leave a droning sound on my s3 8p

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

When you get a reply let me know man I have the same setup milltek catback struggling to find a decat that won’t leave a droning sound on my s3 8p

Will let you know, hopefully tomorrow when they open

Here's the answer from XS in usa. Not good news! I think i need a tt 2000, but not 100%
91e65f6d0543d01c69142988a79a2286.jpg