Think ill stick with a pipe werx one
Next question is how much would fitting be

Relentless soot ring clearly seen...
dkun.jpg

Tapered to help the flow... not ideal but better than nothing

llk2.jpg

Sonfitting will be around 350 to do you think might give it ago myself then

Going to Midland VW tomorrow who quoted me £108 + vat - however I am expecting it to be more than this as I believe it will want 'modifying ' to fit.

I know I don't have a KO4 and therefore don't NEED a Relentless (XSPower) DP, but lots of things bug the hell out of me as I run multiple online businesses and want to vent about this situation for KO4 owners:

Being a UK distributor for what is a mediocre brand and only selling through Facebook is lame. It costs £2 a month to host a website. I can build a decent looking website in an hour. Shopify is £10pm and takes even less time. And, not only that, the downpipes break all the time. I understand that development takes a little time but really, I've read all of the posts on here and elsewhere and have heard about and seen first hand the dismal quality of XS Power exhausts/manifolds on other cars, and I can't believe that it's the go-to choice for S3/KO4 owners.

Sam, if you're watching, really, get a website up at least, take some liability for what you're selling and take accept credit cards. The fact that someone paid as a gift means that YOU know that there probably will be problems down the line with Relentless products and want to avoid the liability with the 'gift' option of PayPal, and therefore, is something of a dodgy business that should be avoided.

Just gotta stick up for Sam on this one because he did reply within minutes with solutions regarding the non fitment of down-pipe..

The gift option was 100% my idea, so many people brought from him on here so I trusted him and saved myself a bit of money.

Been to Midland VW today mate, downpipe was extremely close to hitting the prop shaft when standard, however with a few modifications it fitted perfectly. Drove it for about 80 mile today and haven't heard it rub once.

Cost £192 all in (including the supply and fitting of red dog bone mount) couldn't be happier with the service there, very helpful and explained everything in detail. Definitely worth the 1 1/2 hr drive down there.

So hopefully that gives you an idea of how much it might cost, I'd definitely recommend seeing Midland VW if they aren't too far away for you.

Im in cornwall , I was thinking of getting either bill or r-tech to fit it maybe along with the new actuator when I get it and b5 tip