1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

3" Decat Downpipe Audi A3 8L £80 Delivered

Discussion in 'Classifieds Discussion Area' started by JudderMan, Aug 9, 2013.

1. JudderMan

JudderMan Member

Bought this 6 months ago from Chester999 from the forum. He never fitted and now I haven't either. No reason for either, just haven't had time as I'm getting married soon and have lots of things going on at the moment and I think Chester went for a larger turbo and didn't need it.

It comes with the gaskets and bolts needed. Searching the forum, it seems really easy to fit and creates lovely pops and bangs on the overrun. It will feel like an up in power as it lets the turbo spool faster and works well with a stage 2 map.

Located in South Shields near Newcastle. I can deliver within 20 miles if needed or will post it.
  2. ROBA3T

ROBA3T New Member

im not far from you not clued up on a3s yet does this fit a 1.8t and would i need a bigger exhaust or will it join onto a standard one thanks
  3. JudderMan

JudderMan Member

Hi mate,Yes it will fit a 1.8T. Check out Prawn's post http://www.audi-sport.net/vb/a3-s3-...-downpipe-decat-fitting-hard.html#post1081408 for fitment. He knows everything about these cars so trust what he says in the post :)You can fit a diesel centre pipe which is apparently less restrictive, but I'm sure the decat bolts up to the standard centre pipe.Check this post too for fitment and pics http://www.audi-sport.net/vb/a3-s3-...got-my-3-down-pipe-decat-fitted-today.htmlLet me know if you want it, I'm away next week for a few weeks. I can deliver or you can pick up for £70 as I was guessing £10 for postage.
  4. ROBA3T

ROBA3T New Member

ok bud im only over middlesbrough way ill double check i aint got anything fancy under there as i have just got thecarrob
  5. JudderMan

JudderMan Member

No problem mate. Those links I put above say a lot for adding easy power for not much money and not a lot of work. A remap after you've added all of the hardware comes last, so collect and fit the parts needed first then head to get a remap. There are plenty of tuners in the northeast, but most forum members make the trip to R Tech in Leicester as he knows these cars really well.
  6. JudderMan

JudderMan Member

£65 for collected or £75 delivered.Need this gone by Friday 16th
  7. JudderMan

JudderMan Member

Still got this and won't be fitting it at all - baby is due any day now and I don't think making my car faster is a good idea :)

£75 delivered or £65 collected from NE34.
  8. JudderMan

JudderMan Member

£50 collected it £65 delivered.
  9. JudderMan

JudderMan Member

Sold. Went for 30 bloody quid on ebay!!