1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

3 BEEP WARNING?

Discussion in 'A4/A4 cabriolet/S4 forum(B6 chassis)' started by DIPS_A4, Apr 18, 2006.

1. DIPS_A4

DIPS_A4 SEAT LEON CUPRA R (225)

Hi all i have an audi a4 1999 t plate 1.9tdi. When i on the ingnition 3 beeps go off it only happens like once or twice a year just wondering what that beep is all about? there is no warning lights of anything on the dash when it does beep?

2. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide this advert.
  3. scoTTy

scoTTy Active Member

Commonly a warning from the alarm module that the inbuilt battery is a little low on power.

4. dstech

dstech Member

I have the same issue. I told my dealership that it was the alarm module and they looked at me as if I was speaking in Russian. They said they've never heard of this.

It's been happening in my car for almost a year now.

5. neil.c

neil.c Senior

That is soo spooky mine has just started doing this after the old battery went down and I had to fit a new one. I thought I bet that is something to do with te battery in the alarm /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif
    Just been serviced but did not even bother to ask the dealers as I did not want to listen to their bullsh!t