1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

3 BEEP WARNING?

Discussion in 'A4/A4 cabriolet/S4 forum(B6 chassis)' started by DIPS_A4, Apr 18, 2006.

1. DIPS_A4

DIPS_A4 SEAT LEON CUPRA R (225)

[Apr 18, 2006]
    Hi all i have an audi a4 1999 t plate 1.9tdi. When i on the ingnition 3 beeps go off it only happens like once or twice a year just wondering what that beep is all about? there is no warning lights of anything on the dash when it does beep?
  2. Ads

Ads

[Nov 25, 2014]

3. scoTTy

scoTTy Active Member

[Apr 18, 2006]
    Commonly a warning from the alarm module that the inbuilt battery is a little low on power.
  4. dstech

dstech Member

[May 26, 2006]
    I have the same issue. I told my dealership that it was the alarm module and they looked at me as if I was speaking in Russian. They said they've never heard of this.

It's been happening in my car for almost a year now.
  5. neil.c

neil.c Senior

[May 26, 2006]
    That is soo spooky mine has just started doing this after the old battery went down and I had to fit a new one. I thought I bet that is something to do with te battery in the alarm /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif
    Just been serviced but did not even bother to ask the dealers as I did not want to listen to their bullsh!t