2nd Karting Endurance race. Rye House, Herts. 14th Jan 2006

jediknight

Reaction score
Website
www.nathanwillits.com
Hi there.

Im not going to post all the details here as i wont be able to edit them after 30 mins thanks to the odd security settings this forum uses... however. i didnt want you guys to miss out on the event if you were interested

ALL DETAILS CAN BEEN SEEN HERE

i will not check back on this page much so best if you contact me via email on

nathan@willitsmail.com

or join the corrado forum and post there.

thanks and hope some of you can make it... it was great fun last time!!

Here is a link to a video of the race this past sunday 22nd oct.

RIGHT CLICK AND SAVE AS

Quite a few people looked at this thread but no interest so far..

here is a pic of the track just to wet your appetite...

rye.jpg

so you can reply in this thread or just email me.

Cheers

Nathan

the race will be run in the dry or wet. racing in the wet is actually much more involving than in the dry.

as for jan being a skint time of year.... if you paid for it now you wouldnt have to worry about it later /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

right. there are 42 places available and so far 44 people interested. Some of those people are now starting to pay aswell.

It will be first PAID first served with this event. So as soon as your paid you get allocated a team.

Payment is needed by 14th December at the latest...but it may get sold out before then anyway???

Apologies in advance to anyone who doesnt get in on this event though! I will be arranging another one for march or april 06 at the lakeside track.

Payment Now Due

Right. All the details are still in the first post. Payment is due before 14th Dec so that gives me 1 month to collect it all.

It is best if you talk to your fellow forum members to try to organise a team first but if your on your own dont worry.. once you have paid i will just allocate you a team from your forum.

If you are doing a bank transfer please remember to email me to let me know as i dont check this every day. Paypal is ok as it will automatically email me.

I'm hoping that the quick, responsive people will pay up fairly quick as then it will give me a couple of weeks to chase the others. :roll:

Cheers!

Nathan