..2LT FSI & 2LT TDI REMAP..

qstix

Reaction score
Website
www.dooka.co.uk
Hi all..

Looking to buy an A3, but what was wondering how a remapped diesel would compare againts a 2 lt petrol..

In standard guise there isn't a lot in it, any one got any thoughts or experiences on this one..

I like the sound of a diesel (not the actual sound) due to lower road tax and higher MPG..

cheers..

The TDI will be faster than the 2.0FSI. Much more useable power too

Depends if its 140bhp TDI or 170bhp, more economy and torque from diesel so not much point goin for the 2.0T, ur choice qstix.....has the TT gone now?

Depends if its 140bhp TDI or 170bhp, more economy and torque from diesel so not much point goin for the 2.0T, ur choice qstix.....has the TT gone now?

Yup, TT went in December, got a 325 sport (e46) hate it..

Looking at a 170 TDi Quattro, but would like a remap. Had the TT remapped, and it was a lovely car..

So I take it, a remapped 170 TDi is a much better, quicker drive than a petrol, don't care about top speed, just want good acceleration, my journey to works requires me to over take a lot of slowies..

So was thinking a 2lt TDi, 170 Quattro in S-Line in black, a suspension drop, a set of 19 and a remap, what about arbs, the TT suffered so stuck some R32 arbs oin, made a huge difference..

Are APS good for A3s..