2FAST2FURIOUS??

Alonzo

Reaction score
hI,
Just read another post about lights with a slight blue tint to them which apparently simulate a cop car so they aren't road legal.....SO, whilst driving my car Sat evening i spotted a Civic-R with those huge Green tubes under the car that totally make it to be spotted from outa space /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/ooo.gif
It looked like the same neons that are out of The Fast and Furious Movies....Surelly these aren't road legal.
Fair enough they aren't going to dazzle you as they light up underneath the car and Green isn't the cops but they will distract you when passing by??
He Kept switching them off too so he obviously had them wired into a blank switch on his Dash.
Can anyone lay down the law on these lil beauties?
Cheers

yup they are for show use only, there is a guy where I stay that has them on his Volvo - along with a tasteful spoiler...

[ QUOTE ]
Drill said:
Because, for the record..... THOSE are actually more purple than blue
UHOH7.GIF
FIREdevil.gif

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/beerchug.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

Yeah, just look at the Royal "Purple" glare in the camera lens!! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/beerchug.gif

Undercar neons are legal providing the bulb is not visible. There is no law which says otherwise /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

They may be legal but surely you need a psychiatrist's letter to allow purchase??

undercar neons are illegal for road use in the uk - kind of! there is no law that states you cant have lights under the car - however there are guidelines as to what colours you can have to the front rear and sides. So in theory if someone put white lights underneath the front - orange to the side and red at the back they would tecnically be legal