1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

26 Moments That Restored Our Faith In Humanity This Year

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by ScottD3, Dec 19, 2012.

1. ScottD3

ScottD3 I want your faulty electronics

[Dec 19, 2012]
  2. Ads

Ads

[Sep 15, 2014]

3. Yohan87

Yohan87 Member

[Dec 19, 2012]
    They should have an example of something like the above at the end of the news EVERY day. They used to occassionaly end on a high but it's all doom and gloom now.

Nice post Scott :)
  4. s3dave

s3dave TFSI Hybrid

[Dec 19, 2012]
    Dont we have a uk one.....

Great post though scott, fave of mine was the security guard at disney... that memory will last forever on the little ones...:applaus:
  5. Ghost

Ghost Boo!

[Dec 19, 2012]
    some good news.....

Up to 20 wrapped gifts were taken from great ormond street hospital... :aggressive:

Lord Sugar, Currys and PC World have offered to pay for new presents, with The Apprentice guru tweeting: “Disgusting that xmas presents were stolen from @greatormondstreet kids. Replace them and send me the bill :applaus::icon_thumright:

Sick children's stolen presents are replaced in time for Christmas - ITV News

ScottD3 and Sandra like this.
  6. silver_vw

silver_vw Member

[Dec 20, 2012]
    Here's a link NewsWatch | Contact us | BBC News general feedback

Post your comments to the beeb news and tell them to look for good news instead of bad (even though they can't help being misery guts). You don't even have to put your details. They might have an influx and report positive news for a change!

If everyone of us takes part and has a good rant everyday I think they'll get the message.