245/40/18 A4 Avant S-Line Quattro Pressures

AjM

Living in Blissful Ignorance
Reaction score
I have no sticker on the door and the book says to check the sticker. Does anyone know the pressure? It is a 2.0 TSI.
Thanks

Mine shows 33/32 or 36/39 loaded (front/rear), and Audi recommend running at loaded pressure.

I have just done 38 all round, ideal, thanks.

Reason is Audi recommend using the loaded pressures for the 2.0T, 3.0L TDI and 4.2 models which are the same front and rear (in the book). I was told the tech reason for this by Audi but not sure I can remember it well enough to quote verbatim. Since the thread I have learned the loaded pressure for 245/40/18 with the 2.0T is 41 all round.
Thanks Everyone.

CHeck the link I posted, the figures you quote are incorrect. Where did you get these from?

2013 09 05 08 29 48 what tyre pressures should i have

THe link shows a thread with a picture of the full sticker.

From Audi, the pressures are engine specific so possibly this car has a different engine.

I thought you said 2.0 TFSI, this plate is from the very vehicle. None of the Audi specs are "all round" or the same pressues front to back. BMW do this but Audi don't.

Where did you get this "Since the thread I have learned the loaded pressure for 245/40/18 with the 2.0T is 41 all round."?

As I said from Audi, and the 'Audi recommend running loaded pressures same all round' is written in my owners manual.

My sticker is exactly the same as above and that is on a 13 plate 2.0TFsi quattro. My manual says "We recommend adhering to the tyre pressure specifications for a maximum load."

That is exactly what I have done. You can of course run whatever pressure you like :)

This is the sticker from my 2.0tdi 143
I run at normal load pressure stated for the 97v tyres as that is what I have on at the moment.
I need to check the manual to see if mine states running at max load for the TDI Non Quattro?

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    80.9 KB · Views: 1,139
Last edited:
39/44 it is then thanks a lot. Would have been a lot easier if I had a sticker or Audi knew what they were on about! On a side note the car was amazing at the Nurburgring even with 38 all round! Made my Old 08 S3 look beyond crap!