1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

220 BHP A3 update pics

mlcadman Feb 18, 2005

1. mlcadman

mlcadman Member

slowly managing to get the audi up to scratch heres a few pics of some of the new additions please bear in mind it aint finished yet

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

new induction piping above, below shows where the filter is now if you can make it out arrived today from Los Angeles

[​IMG]

next on list is new exhaust, respray, engine bling and retrim donations welcome

2. god_thats_quick

god_thats_quick Numptie of the highest order

you'll be avoiding puddle's like the plague with the hover that low to the ground then I take it... had a mate with a leon cupra with a lower air intake... through deep puddle... 5k engine repair bill.

looks good though, quite tasteful so far so what next?

3. The Slug

The Slug Active Member

looks nice mate!! yeah whats next on the aggender /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/groovy.gif

4. mlcadman

mlcadman Member

next is s3 style exhaust, leather retrim, forge carbon engine cover, yellow samco's and maybe bigger breaks have to bear in mind i'm still only 20 years old

5. god_thats_quick

god_thats_quick Numptie of the highest order

sure you don't just want to buy my S3 off me after it's fixed???

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/ok.gif

6. mlcadman

mlcadman Member

haha wish i could afford

7. imported_Yaseen

imported_Yaseen Guest

Not keen on the front bumper but love everything else /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif very nice a3!

8. Markb

Markb Active Member

Looks good mate I've replied to you post on Fez.

9. TDI-line

TDI-line Uber Post Whore Team Floret Silver quattro Audi A3 Black Edition TDi

Well done, looks good. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/beerchug.gif

10. StevieBogan

StevieBogan Member

Your cars looking good matey.

Would have a set of side skirts on order shortly though.

The front is nice and deep, sides need to follow on to keep the lines in touch!

11. mlcadman

mlcadman Member

yeah its just cash at the moment, insurance aint cheap at 20 years old declaring mods /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/frown.gif

12. Markb

Markb Active Member

[ QUOTE ]
    yeah its just cash at the moment, insurance aint cheap at 20 years old declaring mods /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/frown.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

Tell me about it kills me and I am 21.

13. S3tony

S3tony Member

some b@stards nicked your door handles mate! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/burningmad.gif thieving gits will nick anything theese days,
    only kidding mate looks good /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/beerchug.gif

14. mlcadman

mlcadman Member

yeah they also stole the boot recess and the rear door handle/lock oh and the rear wiper and motor lol i know thats a major mod to have done but i like it and it'll be the only major one done dont wanna over MAX it just want it look different

15. stealthgr

stealthgr Member

look really nice... well done like all the mods

but how the hell did you remove the handles from the doors? and where are they now ? /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif

16. jojo

jojo Looking for Boost! Staff Member Moderator Team Daytona quattro Audi S3 Audi A6 Audi Avant Owner Group

Nice looking machine, not too keen on the front spoiler myself, but each to their own. Like the front end of the Polo though /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/beerchug.gif

17. jediknight

jediknight Member

not bad.... but i reckon you could scrimp and save and get an s3.... there not that expensive anymore.. im only 21 and insurance is only £750 full comp.

either way keep up the good work... modding is an addiction and an art.