1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

For Sale 2017 S3 Saloon - Nano Grey - High Spec - Just 9 months old!

well_cool Dec 29, 2017

1. well_cool

well_cool Active Member Team Nano Grey Audi S3 s tronic

Looking to consolidate the car and van and end up with an estate, so the S3 has to go :(

Factory order placed by me, so a great spec:

2017 S3 Saloon (310PS) S-Tronic

Factory Options:
    Nano Grey Metallic
    Advanced Tech Pack/Virtual Cockpit
    Privacy Glass
    Bang & Olufsen
    Folding Mirrors
    Rear Parking Sensors
    Advanced Key (keyless entry and push-button start)
    Hill Hold Assist

Seats are Alcantara/Leather as I personally don't like full leather.

Car was registered 4th of April so unfortunately is subject to the new VED surcharge (list price £41,185.00), but that's a small price to pay for the right spec.

After delivery the car was given a full prep and ceramic coat by a local detailer (the car was not prepped or cleaned by the dealer) - 9H-LDC was used, which is essentially gtechniq Crystal Serum Black, and the wheels and interior were also protected. As a result, the car goes from dirty to looking phenomenal very quickly. It has been cleaned regularly and meticulously.

The car has the PowerValve resonator delete - so it sounds like it should! - but I'm happy to reverse this back to stock if preferred.

It has only covered 5,600 miles and is as good as new. It's actually better than new due to the paintwork and resonator delete!