1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

2015 S8 Delivered

Discussion in 'A8/S8 forum' started by drew138, Aug 13, 2014.

1. drew138

drew138 New Member

[Aug 13, 2014]
    Brother picked up a USA Spec '15 S8. Glacier White / Black leather interior. Car is obviously super nice. Few quick questions, wondering if there is a most active forum discussing these cars?

Audi GMBH was out touting heavily the new Matrix lights for 2015. Sadly, it doesn't look like these were delivered as functional in the USA. Trying to figure out if that is something that can be enabled by VAG-COM or if there is a separate module / assembly all together. The lights look the same but they don't appear to function the same. Gives me hope that this could be a simple vag-com tweak but don't see too much discussion on the forums regarding the A8/S8 series.

Also, does anyone have a list of other vag-com mods/tweaks? Any definitive list of USA / EU spec differences?

thanks

Drew

ps: **** cell pic: https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B9cZlDYtLUq6WFN1bE0tZXYxVlJnYXJ0aHdYdWFuX003Sl9Z/edit?usp=sharing
    pps: don't get me started on the yellow markers on the headlights
    Last edited: Aug 13, 2014
  2. Ads

Ads

[Sep 20, 2014]

3. ScottD3

ScottD3 I want your faulty electronics

[Aug 14, 2014]
    Nice car.
    I do like a nice white A/S8.

I read somewhere that the Matrix headlights was banned in the states?

I'm not sure what VCDS tricks you can, check the A5 section and see what they can do? I guess they would very similar.

I like the yellow markers.
    I'm debating adding them to the my D3.