2015 A4 MMI - How to erase all known info on th eprevious owner Bluetooth devices

Tiger-G

Reaction score
Hi ,

I've just bought a previously owned A4 Allroad on a 65 plate. When going through the telephone info, and connecting my iPhone via Bluetooth, the previous owner's Bluetooth devices were listed. I've deleted directories, numbers, etc, but I can't for the life of me work out how to delete the previous Bluetooth devices (phones) ??

An internet search doesn't really give any useful info. There doesn't seem to be a way to delete "known Bluetooth devices" ??

Any ideas please ?? Will an MMI reset delete all info ??

Cheers,
Graeme.

or

go to Tel menu -> setup MMI (top right button)
select factory settings
check Telephone box

and reset. this will wipe all previous phones and contacts sync'd to your system. then pair your phone after this and yours will be the only one registered.

Hi Booboo,

I did see that info when doing a search, and ticked the boxes. The bit I didn't see was at the bottom of the screen saying "delete" !! . What a Doyle, as we say in Hartlepool

Thanks for that, it seems to have done the trick. Now I need to erase the phone names in the "memory capacity" screen, they are still in there. Any ideas ?? Apart from don't look at that screen ??