2014 S8 custom exhaust

VentsiBeast

Reaction score
Hello everybody,

I've got the new S8 for 4-5 months now. I've been looking to buy a custom exhaust, because the stock sound is not quite satisfactory for me.
The options from MTM and Abt are good, but not great, certainly not for the price.
I've found some guys from "mariani", apparently German company. But I don't know whether they are trustworthy. They make nice sound, though.

Anyone seen something interesting on the market? Any help would be appreciated.

The only one worth it is the MTM. Extremely high quality product.
The problem with "cheaper" models is that they will drone, you need to keep the quieter mode intact.
Be wary of Audi warranty however, unless your local dealer is "tame", any burnt valves, turbo damage, anything like that will be blamed on the exhaust.

If I'm going to pay such figure for an exhaust, I prefer Akrapovich. Too bad they still don't have appropriate model.

By the way, there is a sport exhaust option for the year 2016. Didn't have it when I ordered mine in February. I'm still waiting for dealer's quote, but it won't be very expensive, supposedly.

'By the way, there is a sport exhaust option for the year 2016. Didn't have it when I ordered mine in February. I'm still waiting for dealer's quote, but it won't be very expensive, supposedly.'

Lol From Audi lol