1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

2014 A3 Saloon @ Manchester Audi. Pics inside

The Engineer Jun 6, 2013

1. Derbz

Derbz Member

Thats a ridiculous thing to say! So A4 drivers must be in inferior to A5 drivers and then A5 drivers with A6 drivers and so on!

:tocktock:

2. paullowther

paullowther Well-Known Member

Crazy ey! A family member of mine runs a large successful company and has bought the Q5 not the Q7 because the Q7 is just too big for her! She also thinks the Q7 is a bit too OTT and is more of a guys car! I'd imagine she's not alone and it isn't just the case for 4X4's.

3. Daveotto

Daveotto Moderator Staff Member Moderator Team Floret Silver Gold Supporter Audi S3 S3 Saloon

IMHO the Q7 is simply too big for any british (or european ) road, I challenge anyone to find a Q7 over 3-6 months old without significant curbing damage, not due to bad driving but the thing is just too god damm big

4. cemerson

cemerson Well-Known Member Team Cosmos quattro Audi A3 S-line owners group TDi DSG

I just don't understand big cars at all...

5. Fragup

Fragup Member

They are like a small car, only bigger ! :p

I have to agree, they don't make sense in this country once you get to Q7 sizes. No good in town / parking, no good down back lanes as too wide. Makes more sense in America.