2013 s4 wheel offset

Well the 19" Audi wheels on my S4 are 8.5 with ET43, my 18" Audi wheels I use in winter are 8.0 with ET47, so offset wise these should be okay, though better if you used spacers with them as fitting them without will push the wheels in towards the car slightly though you might not notice. I can't read the aspect ratio of the fitted tyres but they do look a bit too low to give the correct rolling radius, 19's should be 255/35 ZR.

Since you have asked about thoughts about fitting them to an S4, each to their own, but I like to see 5 or 10 spoke wheels on a car with 5 fixing bolts - though as my car came with Audi 7 double spoke 19's I've got used to thinking that they are okay!

Thanks. I will ask about the tyres. The wheels were on a mk7 golf r previously

Sent from my Nexus 5X using Tapatalk

The tyres are 235 35 19

Does this mean the tyres are stretched. As I thought a 8.5 wide wheel means a 255 wide tyre? Thanks

Ah as I suspected! Stretched, well you would need to look up tables that have tyre width V rim width, but I'd reckon that normally, certainly when a car manufacturer choses wheels, the used tyre size is bang in the middle of what is considered acceptable, so I'd hazard a guess that 8.0" can safely be used with 235 > 265 tyres, which if roughly correct means that 8.5" can safely be used with 245 > 265 tyres.

To be safe, look for a website that gives that info - also these tyres will need binning as they are not a correct size for your car.

Great thanks for all your help. I will see if he will sell wheels only and swap my tyres across.

Have you asked what size the centre bore is on the wheels as the Golf R will be 57.1 & you'll need 66.6 for the S4. The pics look like they have a spigot ring installed but I'd ask just incase.

I asked him to measure the bore as he was not sure, but it is a 66. Have asked to see if he will split. If he does not I can trade the tyres with a friend of mine for part worns. Still not sure how they will look though.

He is telling me they are not stretched. Does this mean I can replace them with my 255s as they are a 8.5. Thanks