1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

2013 Group Buy on the DTUK CRD2+ and CRD-T Multichannel Tuning System

Discussion in 'Diesel Tuning UK' started by ABYSS, Feb 21, 2013.

1. ABYSS

ABYSS Andrew - Diesel Tuning UK Site Sponsor

[Feb 21, 2013]
  2. Ads

Ads

[Nov 23, 2014]

3. nbray67

nbray67 Member

[Apr 14, 2013]
    Hi all.
    Had this box fitted for a few days now and I must say, it transforms the car. I pondered for a while and eventually settled for this system after speaking with Andrew at DTUK, very helpful indeed.
    Box ordered and delivered within 48hrs, fitted within 20mins (30mins in reality as I did not fit it in the engine bay).
    Great pull thru all gears, 4th is now amazing, very smooth delivery all the way thru also.
    Cheers Andrew and DTUK for putting my mind at rest and giving me a car that now as some proper ooommpphhh about it!!
  4. My quattro

My quattro New Member

[Oct 26, 2013]
    What car do you have and what was the torque improvement. Is there any economy advantage ?
  5. ABYSS

[Nov 7, 2013]
    nbray did have an a5 2.0 tdi 177ps
  6. nbray67

nbray67 Member

[Nov 7, 2013]
    I did have the 170bhp A5 Cab.
    As for the torque, there was a very noticeable increase indeed, it's like driving a totally different car. Economy I can't comment on as I fitted the box with days of buying the car but it did 51/52mpg from Retford to Edinburgh with me not hanging about on open roads / motorways.
    Would I have one again? Without a doubt. Made an ordinary car an enjoyable one.
  7. D3ANO

D3ANO New Member

[Jul 21, 2014]
    Hi Andy
    Just purchased an A4 TDI 143 Black edition and looking for a performance improvement.
    Was intially thinking of a remap but heard about your DT Box and think this may be the best way to go.
    I checked your site and see you have £50 off until end of July.
    Would appreciate if you could confirm which box is required for my car and whether there is any further reduction for a club member. :)
    Thanks!
    Andy
  8. ABYSS

[Jul 22, 2014]
    I've just sent you a pm :)we offer ASN £80 off the full RRP On all of our systems