1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

2013 DTUK Group Buy Member Offers

Discussion in 'Members offers' started by ABYSS, Feb 21, 2013.

1. ABYSS

ABYSS Andrew - Diesel Tuning UK Site Sponsor

CRD-T RRP £439.00 inc vat – ASN Group Buy offer £365.95.00 inc vat and uk carriage

DTUK� CRD-T MultiChannel Common Rail+Boost | chip tuning boxes from Diesel Tuning UK

CRD2+ RRP £389.00 inc vat – ASN Group Buy offer is £315.95 inc vat and uk carriage

DTUK� CRD2+� Multimap Power System | chip tuning boxes from Diesel Tuning UK

PD2 RRP £389 inc vat – ASN Group Buy offer is £315.95 inc vat and uk carriage

DTUK� PD2� Pump Duse System | chip tuning boxes from Diesel Tuning UK

VPC RRP £389 inc vat – ASN Group Buy offer is £315.95 inc vat and uk carriage

DTUK� VPC Direct Injection System | chip tuning boxes from Diesel Tuning UK
    Last edited: May 30, 2013
  2. ABYSS

to take advantage of this offer, please drop myself a pm or give us a call on

01207 299548 and quote ASN Group buy

or email

andrew@diesel-performance.co.uk
  3. NotNormal

NotNormal Member

Hi can highly recommend Andrew and his products.

Over the past several years i've run his tuning boxes.

Currently running the CRD-T, ive had the box for coming upto 3.5 years roughly, in that time it's been on my BMW 335d SE, covered 50k, then i bought another BMW 335d MSport, covered 100k, now just got it back from Andrew after he flashed it to suit my new car, my Audi A6 3.0 Avant, along with a fresh wiring harness.

Like with the results on the other cars, it's transformed the drive of the car.

Coming from my twin turbo BMW the Audi was certainly alittle lethargic - fitted the box, and it's performance and economy is remarkable. Don't get me wrong, its certainly no 335d, but it has transformed the car !

Even if you think you're happy with the way your car drives, or the economy your car returns, fit one of these boxes and you'll be even more impressed by your car
  4. nbray67

nbray67 Member

5. ABYSS

This group buy is ongoing, if anyone is interested please drop me a pm :)
  6. My quattro

My quattro New Member

Hi there I'm new to this forum I've got a new A4 Quattro S Tronic 177 not sure of the engine type yet but I'm very interested in tuning her up. Because the car is new I just need that little bit of reassurance that the gains out weigh the worry about the warranty. I'm not sure what questions to ask at the moment but if you could throw some positive feedback my way then I'm your next customer
  7. ABYSS

Ive just seen this reply, so sorry for not replying earlier.

Are you still looking to tune your A4?
  8. My quattro

My quattro New Member

Yes its not brute power but torque and better MPG. Its all new to me. I'd like some one to explain exactly what it dose to my car.
  9. ABYSS

It's a plug and play system which connects to your fuelling system and manipulates the injection system, resulting in additional bhp and torque ns fuel savings to boot
  10. copperband

copperband Member

Sorry for what is probably a very stupid question but does the box stay on at all times, i.e. if the care was ever in an accident and inspected by an insurer they would fine this device on lifting the bonnet?

I've always had straight remaps before to maintain the "stealth" approach...and yes I understand the implications of this :)

Thanks