1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

2012 S3 grill

Brodster May 26, 2012

1. Brodster

Brodster Well-Known Member Team Ibis VCDS Map User Audi Avant Owner Group Audi S4

Brand new 2012 S3 front grill. Comes with Audi rings and S3 badge.

Price - Make me a good offer

2. - Jrd -

- Jrd - Member

how much we saying as idea?

3. Brodster

Brodster Well-Known Member Team Ibis VCDS Map User Audi Avant Owner Group Audi S4

The last S3 grill I sold wasnt brand new and someone on the forum paid £130 for it so take that as a starting point. Would take £150 for it as its now taking up space in my office as the box is rather large.

4. ivelger

ivelger New Member

I will give you 160 pounds. The price includes shipping to Israel. let me know

5. Brodster

My brand new S3 grill is back up for sale due to a forum member wasting my time. As stated before this grill is brand new and was replaced with a gloss black optic grill before I took delivery.

6. Brodster

Right then...........this is on Ebay now but need rid of it so make me a sensible offer...........but no jelly babies.