2012 A3 SLINE REAR DIFFUSER

Kris Steele

Reaction score
Hi there I'm need of a bit of help I am currently finding it impossible to find the rear spoiler insert for my a3 is there anyone that can shine some light on where to get one or even part number?

Attachments

• Screenshot_20160823-210322.png
    Screenshot_20160823-210322.png
    2.6 MB · Views: 134
Once you have 3 posts on the forum you be able to submit a parts request.

Sandra, that's brilliant! I didn't know this even existed. You've made my evening. Thank you, ma'am.
Julian, we try to give you all as many options as possible. We constantly looking to make audi-sport.net as resourceful as possible. :) x

Love your work!
Thank you kind Sir. I do try. Check out the group buy section as Mike from parts request running a few group buys on oil, screenwash and spark plugs. :)

Because we live to tip vast quantities of cash into our Audis... What an excellent idea! I'll go have look right now.
(Stop that childish whimpering, you silly credit card. This won't hurt a bit.)

Reactions: Sandra
Because we live to tip vast quantities of cash into our Audis... What an excellent idea! I'll go have look right now.
(Stop that childish whimpering, you silly credit card. This won't hurt a bit.)
You have made me laugh today, have fun with the credit card. There be more group buys coming up soon, and I like to keep @mjr901 busy and I especially like spending everyone else's money, lol.

All part of the friendly service, ma'am!

Reactions: Sandra