2011 Center Console

Sevv

Pushing the limits..
Reaction score
Been looking at the 'newer' MY11 center console double din same as my pre-facelift 07 A3, tried search but couldn't find a definitive answer in regards to the wiring of the hazard light or ESP on/off switch... wanted to do the upgrade along with the MKII RNS-E to top it off interior wise.. are there any adapter of the sort from kufatec or so ? or is it more repining and soldering new wires....

Doppel DIN Schacht + Facelift Umbau Set für Audi A3 S3 8P 8PA für RNS-E BNS 5.0 | eBay

i should add that; that company states its PnP which I'm skeptical about.. any help would be greatly appreciated:salute: as I'm burning to get this mod done !

That's not MY11, that's MY09, MY10 is the all in one strip no tray with the chrome piece at the bottom, MY11 is the all in one strip with chrome strip at top & bottom.

The link is plugnplay for your year, newer are not & need different connectors & repinning.

If you wanted the mk2 SDS or non sds version, I can courier this to you, I actually have the MY10 strip available, I could supply the newer strip & connectors depending on the order value.

That's not MY11, that's MY09, MY10 is the all in one strip no tray with the chrome piece at the bottom, MY11 is the all in one strip with chrome strip at top & bottom.

The link is plugnplay for your year, newer are not & need different connectors & repinning.

If you wanted the mk2 SDS or non sds version, I can courier this to you, I actually have the MY10 strip available, I could supply the newer strip & connectors depending on the order value.

Many thank NHN appreciate your response so basically i have no issues with this? cause i already have the double din console, along with the rns-e ; i thought id have to repin the connectors as its before MY08-09 , but i guess not which is great.. would you mind please PM'ing me the cost of the center console if possible at all ? id rather by it off a forum member then ebay if i could help it :D

on the bad sides of things i had a minor accident today and my insurance lapsed.. sigh nothing broken though or bent just paint traded luckly i have MY12 rear bumper and valance