1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

2011 Audi S5 Sportback

bigu Aug 29, 2009

1. bigu

bigu New Member

The Audi S5 Sportback is the pinnacle of the new Audi A5 Sportback model line. This elegant, five-door coupé is propelled by a three-liter V6 with a mechanical compressor. From a displacement of 2,995 cm3 (182.77 in3), the small turbo engine delivers 245 kW (333 hp) and 440 Nm (324.53 lb.-ft.) of torque between 2,900 and 5,300 rpm. The Audi S5 Sportback sprints from 0 to 100 km/h (62.14 mph) in 5.4 seconds; its top speed of 250 km/h (155.34 mph) is limited by an electronic governor. It averages just 9.7 liters of fuel per 100 km (24.25 mpg) — the best in this power-output category.

Concerning the powertrain, the Audi S5 Sportback similarly underscores its superiority: a seven-speed S tronic dual-clutch transmission and quattro permanent all-wheel drive are standard equipment. Upon request, Audi will include the sport differential. It variably distributes power on the rear axle between the rear wheels. This new “top model” has a sportily configured chassis with 18-inch aluminum wheels fitted with 245/40 tires; black brake calipers bear S5 emblems at the front. Speed-dependent servotronic steering is also standard.

Small yet striking exterior and interior features visually distinguish the Audi S5 Sportback. Equipment highlights include electrically adjustable S sports seats covered with Silk Nappa leather. Sales of the Audi S5 Sportback will start in Spring 2010; its basic price will be 57,900 euros.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. PregnantNproud

PregnantNproud Gears of War

A beautiful 5 door but I've already fallen in love with the coupe version of the s5

3. HotboxDeluxe

HotboxDeluxe automatic

Oh yes, that's tasty :drool: I love the A5 coupe but I prefer more doors-I've been looking at the Sportback and loving the looks and how they kept the 'swoop' over the arches...but wasn't really lit on fire by the engine choice. Now, I'm quite a bit more excited - released in time for my 32nd birthday you say?

Hmmm.

Hmmmmmmm. :uhm:

It just might happen! It's not often I lust over an Audi, but this time...

Thanks for posting it.

4. NHN

NHN Retrofitter - Audi - VW - Skoda - Seat Site Sponsor VCDS Map User

Isnt doing much for me, just another same old audi with a boot & 2 more doors, lol.

5. HotboxDeluxe

HotboxDeluxe automatic

Lol Audis don't do much in general for me but that's yummy. I wanted to avoid any possible "his 'n' hers black Audis" scenario in the future (personally, I think it looks awful when hubby and wifey have the same make car on the drive, weird prejudice I know) but it may well happen anyway :lmfao:

Only thing about that S5 is the 20's look too big and tall on there, and I hate all that twinkly gash on the front grill. Otherwise, luvvinit :yes:

6. Lima

Lima AUSmotive.com

7. 10blazin

10blazin HYPERDRIVE NEEDED

I like it to , lovely car im after a big car to ....

8. mdre83

mdre83 Member

I've got a Vectra for sale :eyebrows:

Could always arrange some kind of deal betwen the Vectra and your A3 :)

9. optio

optio New Member

i have always been a fan of Audi, but damn, this A4 looks incredible any specs available on it?