2011 Audi S3 8P3 Black ~60k Mileage CAT-D FSH for £7,500 - eBay Ad: Is this worth the money?

Is it worth the money?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Maybe

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Fanboy

An Audi Fanboy
Reaction score
Hi

As the title says, is this Audi S3 worth the money guys?

The seller's response:-

The car starts runs and drives and has power however it is declared sorn so the new buyer will need to send off a v62 form.

This is my own car i bought it from my workplace which recovers vehicles for the police and insurance companies i have the orginal invoice from the company

The rattle only appears when u rev the engine or drive over 30mph.

I can capture a video but it would be better if u can come and view for yourself.

There are a few scratches on the body.

If it's NOT worth it, why do you think so?

I'm personally more concerned about its engine rattle! Not sure how much would this roughly cost if ended up to be a major problem!

Thanks

You could go look at it along with the rac or aa there do a full inspection of the car and could find any problems i belive it cost around £100

Sent from my SM-A300FU using Tapatalk

You could go look at it along with the rac or aa there do a full inspection of the car and could find any problems i belive it cost around £100

Yes surely could do that mate, but I was more after the members input before I even go and view the car! What would anyone of you do? Would you buy it if you guys were after an S3?

Thanks

And what could potentially be the problem in relation to its engine's rattle noise? ...How much should I expect to spend on repairs, worst case scenario?

Thanks in advance

Cam follower could have fallen in then its pricey but tbh it could be a multitude of things causing it.

Walk away