2011 A3 sline, electric windows being naughty

Ajcman

Reaction score
Hello!

As it says above, I've got a 3dr 2011 A3 Sline 2.0 140 and when im putting the windows up, they seem to have a mind of there own, sometimes.

Sometimes it's only one that misbehaves and sometimes it both. The car is under warranty so it will be going to mr Shark to be sorted, but just curious as to what it could be?

you are misbehaving as I have no idea what the issue is. Please elaborate

Reactions: downtothebone
you are misbehaving as I have no idea what the issue is. Please elaborate

Reading it today i realised i never really explained it

I'd put them up either one at a time or both together and only go so far up, or decide to go down when there halfway up

Reading it today i realised i never really explained it

I'd put them up either one at a time or both together and only go so far up, or decide to go down when there halfway up
That would be the safety feature of the windows.

Hold the switch up for 10 seconds, put the windows down and hold down for 10 seconds.

It works for most people, it just resets the windows but I haven't had any luck with my drivers side.

Reactions: MikeSel^ and Ajcman
That would be the safety feature of the windows.

Hold the switch up for 10 seconds, put the windows down and hold down for 10 seconds.

It works for most people, it just resets the windows but I haven't had any luck with my drivers side.

Oh right! okay ill give that a try thanks!

Reactions: Dannymoto
Quote "I'd put them up either one at a time or both together and only go so far up, or decide to go down when there halfway up"

:sm4: Ha Ha --cue music ----and when they were up they were up,
and when they were down they were down,
and when they were only half way up they were neither up or down, Boom boom!

Reactions: hollows wife