2011 2.0tdi 170 Exhaust

pod_4

Reaction score
Hu guys

Been looking for an aftermarket exhaust for the above car (milltek etc) but can only seem to find ones for the 140bhp model. Any ideas if anyone does an exhaust for this yet?

Scott

Just a bit of info Ive been told..the golf 170's fit and don't fit a 140 exhaust as the bore is only 2.5" not 2.75" which 170's require. I asked milltek about my quattro as they don't list one for that either and they said a 2.0tfsi quattro will fit so i guess the 2.0tfsi FWD will fit yours. Hope this helps.

cheers rob. will give them a phone to double check. im assuming the only difference between the resonated and the non-resonated is that the non-resonated is the louder of the two?

want a full system not just the backbox.

thought as much. think id stick to the res, past the loud exhaust stage

On a diesel I personally think non res to give a little bit of grunt. Doubt it will make any loud noise but personal choice.

4647.bmp

Guys there is no centre box in 170tdi!There is only DPF filter that acts like catalic converter and back box which I personally would get rid off to make nice sound and give better throttle response.

God I should of known this, just recently taken pics of the underside of my car... wonder how a non Res would work then? Do you know if its the same for the 2.0tfsi?