1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

2011 (11) Audi A4 Avant 2.0 TDI 143 Multitronic S-Line Special Edition...

dinz14 May 18, 2014

1. dinz14

dinz14 New Member

I am selling my wonderful Audi A4 Avant 2.0 TDI 143 Multitronic S-Line Special Edition. It's a 2011 (11) plate with 33,042 on the clock (in use until approx. June 7th so mileage will go up to a maximum of 34,000). The car was registered 18/03/2011 and has no outstanding finance & is fully HPI clear.

2 previous owners (Audi dealer demo + myself), finished in beautiful Phantom Black Metallic with black sprint cloth & leather interior. Spec includes the following:

Anti-lock brakes, 19" 7-spoke alloys with Dunlop SP Sport Maxx GT tyres all-round (4.5mm front tread and 8mm rear tread), 505 Watt 15-speaker Bang & Olufsen advanced sound system, Audi Concert radio with DAB Digital Radio, CD player and SD Card slot, Factory Bluetooth Phone Connection, Remote Central Locking, Isofix points on rear seats & front passenger seat, Black Optic pack (gloss black grill surround, black roof rails, black fog light & window surrounds, Factory rear privacy glass, Bi-Xenon headlights with LED Daytime Running Lights & LED Tail lights, Cruise Control, Split-folding rear seats, 3-zone Climate Control, Electric Lumber Support on drivers seat, Colour DIS, Black headlining, Electric heated mirrors, Electric windows all-round, Rear parking sensors, 3-spoke multi-function steering wheel, De-badged rear.

The car has been looked after regardless of cost, with both the exterior and interior in fantastic condition. It has a full Main Dealer service history from Bradford Audi with services on 14/1/2012 (10,656 miles), 10/11/2012 (19,561 miles) and 4/1/2014 (29,543 miles). It is taxed until February 28, 2015 and MOT'd until March 18, 2015. In the last two months I have had replaced the two rear tyres at a cost of £375 and had the front wheel bearings replaced at Bradford Audi at a cost of £600.

I am selling the car as I have purchased a lease car which is due to be delivered in the first week of June, which means I must sell this car ASAP. There are only a couple of things to note in regard to the condition. The wheels have a few marks on them but no major kerbing. There's a very small dent (so small I couldn't get it to photograph correctly) on the offside rear passenger door & a similar sized dent on the rear diffuser which isn't really visible unless it's pointed out (see picture). There's a very small stone chip on the bonnet and another on the nearside front wing, both of them hardly noticeable (maybe 4mm diameter).

Overall this car is in fantastic condition and i'm looking for £17,500 ono for it.

You can contact me via email: stephen.dinsdale@sky.com or Mobile: 07811 151 021 or PM me on here.

Thanks for reading!

Stephen Dinsdale.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

Last edited: May 19, 2014
  2. dinz14

dinz14 New Member

Price reduced to £16,995 as I must sell the car by June 9th at the latest.

All sensible offers considered.

3. G50

G50 New Member

Hi mate just wondering if this is still up for sale and if I can get some more information?