2010 S3 What’s it worth?

weekenny

Reaction score
I’ve a Solar Orange S3 sportback, 10 plate 64k miles, black optics, leather interior, flat bottom wheel, cruise, auto lights/wipers, sat nav.

Completely standard and in excellent condition, only problem is I’ve no idea where to price it? I’d like to go back to a B8 S4.

So far I’ve been on we buy any car to get the low end but typically enough I had a PX offer less than that. So any ideas of the market on this?

I’d probably say between £11-12k

We Buy Any Car also offered more than I was offered for a trade on my previous A3. I’ve heard stories how they beat you down once on site but nevertheless I went for the trade as it was more convenient. WBAC typically offer £1800 less than a private sale so that may help your guide.

Alternatively, start a listing on Autotrader. At Step-2 they’ll give you an indicative price. You don’t need to proceed with the listing.

You can also enter your number plate and they’ll give you a valuation. It’s pretty accurate. I’d never sell to WBAC, they’re a joke frankly.

Cheers for the advice guys, I’d not planned on using WBAC I just wanted to know the low end.