2010 Post Facelift Non LED DRL Bulbs

J8Y PW

Reaction score
Hi Guys

I have posted something similar to this in the past but didn't get very far so apologies in advance!

I have a new 2010 8P 3 Door Sport with the standard (non-LED) Daytime Running Lights (DRL's). As you may all know these are rather bland - Yellow and not very bright.

I am looking to change these bulbs to something a little more brighter and whiter.

A friend recommended using some uncapped LED bulbs? Can anyone confirm if this will work?

Can anyone recommend the suitable bulbs and where they can be bought?

I noticed that many users on here of the PRE FACELIFT 8P used the PIAA h367 bulbs. Are these also recommended for the POST FACELIFT 8P (2010)? If so where can they be purchased?

Help would really be appreciated!

Cheers guys!

Fella - try the FAQ. A fair way down that section, there's a section on interior lights & the like. Somewhere in there, there's places to get the PIAA lights.
If not, do an advanced search on my posts as there was a very similar post on DRL lights that I posted into & websites were given out there for getting the bulbs.

Just beware though, the wattage of the PIAA DRL ones are different at 27w I think it is compared to the std 21w. Might be something of nothing - just worth saying up front...