1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

2010 A3 TDI Black Edition-BREAKING

Discussion in 'Classifieds Discussion Area' started by voorhees, Mar 17, 2013.

1. voorhees

voorhees Moderator Staff Member Moderator

A friend of mine is breaking this and thought our members may require some bitsAudi A3 TDi 2.0CR Quattro S-Line "Black Edition" 3 Door - 2010Breaking the whole car for spares.Car does not start or drive due to under-bonnet fire.Please enquire about any parts you require which I can list on eBay for you.These parts are available at time of listing;-S-Line Half Leather SeatsAirbags & DashboardFlat bottom MF Steering WheelPiano Black Trims (inserts)Bose Audio Speakers, Amplifier & Subwoofer (not door grilles)Clocks & Key (and ECU but this has got warm!)18" Rotor 5-Arm Alloys & excellent TyresBrakesMirrors N/s wing Black inserts Gear knob Roof lining complete with visors,a,b and c pillar trims in blackCarpet (a couple of minor cig holes) Centre-console and armrest Rear suspension with diff and driveshafts (no brakes) Doors bare but with frames and seals Tinted glass - quarters and tailgate"Outer" B-pillar trims (Gloss Black)Spare wheeland tools Exhaust from dpf backFront bumper bar Tailgate with spoiler Rear lightsBoot trims- side trims, mat Parcel shelf (with blind) Rear wiper motor Glove box Steering column Steering column module Window switchesCAN gateway Main central,electrics module Air vents chrome finishBluetooth module Stop-Start module Window motorsFront suspension n/s Front suspension o/s Front Driveshafts Front brake discs and calipers Rear brake discs and calipers Door glass Radio Climate switch pack________________________________________________________________________________________________________The parts which are NOT in good condition;-Xenon Headlights (melted)Front Bumper (part melted)Bonnet (scorched)OSF Wing (scorched)Front Panel (melted)Fans & Rad Pack (part melted)Plastics under bonnetPlease contact me to discuss any parts you need.Phone (sociable hours only please) - 0 7 8 9 0 7 4 2 1 0 8 or 0 7 8 8 6 9 2 6 9 5 9 Location - Northants - Easy access from M1 J17/J18 : M6 J1 : A14 J1/J2 : A5 : etc
  2. Walts2782

Walts2782 Member

Certainly interested in the alloys if you source a price and possibly the front callipers. Feel free to pm me if you find a price.ThanksMrk
  3. voorhees

rear lights,bumper and parcel shelf gone
  4. Ryan1985

Ryan1985 Member

I also am interested in the alloys...pm price....also the rear bumper bottom splitter?? cheersRyan
  5. voorhees

No PM's
    Phone (sociable hours only please) - 0 7 8 9 0 7 4 2 1 0 8 or 0 7 8 8 6 9 2 6 9 5 9

Don't be shy.
  6. Jonse

Jonse Member

Are the wheels still available and how much you looking for them?