2009 Headlamp Retro Fit Question Non Xenon

Farhan

Reaction score
Right all i tried having a look for information about this but cant seem to find anything aparts from Bi Xenon upgrades

Heres how my current headlamps look, They are standard halogen
DSC_0009.jpg

I want to change to the ones below, Non Xenon as im not bothered about that i just prefer where the sidelight sits on the lower bit not a priority really and i dont want to change my bumper at all.
Will the ones below be a straight swap over no hassle?

09.jpg

0910.jpg

Heres a link to a close up photo of the 08 onwards headlamp

Audi A3 2008> New Headlight, Headlamp Lamp Light O/S on eBay (end time 27-Mar-11 20:36:44 BST)

its a full front end facelift regardless of light style. xenon or non xenon. the reason you need the whole front end is because of the shape of the headlights.

its a full front end facelift regardless of light style. xenon or non xenon. the reason you need the whole front end is because of the shape of the headlights.

x2

Full front end facelift is needed to fit them.

Damn, i like those lights but i love my front end alot more than the newer style one!

love my front end alot more than the newer style one

Have to agree with you on that, although, the facelift lights aren't that great. Bi-Xenons on the prefacelift look and perform 100000000000... better.

I'd highly recommend getting them retrofitted.

Have to agree with you on that, although, the facelift lights aren't that great. Bi-Xenons on the prefacelift look and perform 100000000000... better.

I'd highly recommend getting them retrofitted.

OEM ones only though !!

Yep, well not going to bother then, Would love xenons but i cant justify the price i could have waited a bit to get the spec.

One of my headlights still has a scuff on it from when the car was hit it wont rub out so i was thinking changing both at once so may go for the newer style ones.

Wil just buy a used unit now as if i brand new i should replace both as one will look much better than the other!