2009 Audi Bore Change? - Wheels *:S*

z4qqqbatman

Reaction score
So i've got a 2004 Audi A4 and I tried to throw my oem rims/winter wheels on my new 2009 Audi A4 and found out it totally doesn't fit

i'm not sure if i have the exact numbers but is it true the 2009 Audi bore has changed from 57.1 to 66.1?

i called a dealership and they said everything has been redesigned (i think the bolt pattern is still 5x112) but everything else is different.

even offset?

anyone know how to find out wheel specs for 2009 audis? i can't find anything online. AHHHHHH

btw i love my new A4.. the 'mustache' lights are baller :blackrs4:

Yes it looks like they have, I first noticed it on a S5 that came in for some BBS Lm`s
The hub centre is 66mm instead of 57mm.

A few have found out the hard way, purchased a new set of 20" oe Audi wheels from the S5 expecting them to fit the B7 RS4.

wouldn't that still work though?

with hub rings?

That way round hub-rings would help... The other way around though...

3185ZQ2CBDL._SL500_AA280_.jpg

...But not ideal :(

Regards,

Rob.

A few have found out the hard way, purchased a new set of 20" oe Audi wheels from the S5 expecting them to fit the B7 RS4.

They would still fit, what are you on about... How is a 57mm hub not going to fit in a 66mm hole?

oh i figured out the original problem with hub rings

but now i'm curious as to which audi 2009 model has changed their bore as well.

for future reference.

thanks for all the help

All the new shape B8 A4 and A5's have the larger centre bore hubs.

hub bore on the new A4 is 66.5mm

We ordered a new A4 Avant for my wife and I want to put RS4 split 7-spoke wheels on it for the summer...I was about to order some knock offs on eBay but wanted to get a price from the dealer 1st just to check the difference. While there I discovered only the 19" or 20" versions will fit due to the new hub bore. That was close!

I didn't think to check the bolt pattern but assume it remains 5 x 112mm. I'll check manana if I have time to swing by the dealership again.

BTW, a set of new 19" OEM RS4 wheels are ~ 1820 Euro here w/out the VAT...