2009 A3 Wheel fitment

woohoo

Reaction score
Hi
I am looking to purchase a set of wheels with the below fitment guide for our 2009 a3 sportback, whilst i know the wheels will fit can anyone confirm if they will sit right on the car, i:e they are the correct offset and wont stick out, not too wide etc?

the wheels are similiar to the 2009 s3 alloys and i want the car to look like they are factory and not aftermarket.

WHEEL FITMENT:
Size: 8.5x19 5x112 ET45

Many thanks

urm good point, there's been a fair bit of this recently in 8P about 19's with width & ofset, do a search for recent threads/posts mate as I know its on here somewhere, think with ofset 45, 8.5's & 19's might be tad close as most are ofset 54 for A3's, but I know number of people on here have done combinations.

If I get an answer for you will post back

I think they will sit perfect, The reps on this one are exactly the same size. Although being an S3 it will sit a bit lower. They will be tight but they wont stick out thats for sure

I'm surprised to see 19's sit so well on sline suspension, I was expecting less gap, guess all 19's I've seen on here were on coily's or eibach springs so thats why thought was tad close, but you had any rubbing issues as yet?

Thanks, my current sportback had 18"s line alloys on it and i,m sure the offset on them was around 54?

Lee R what model is your car as that is my next concern the ride height, our new one is a sport model and dont want it to sit too high!

cheers

Thats not my car. I think that is a sport though despite the S line badges. The reason i say that is the beige colour rear view mirror, All S lines have a black one! (God i'm getting spec savvy in my old age!)

Personally I think its a little too high

Just found pictures of this one with 19×8.5 et48 5x112 rs4 alloys and they seem to sit quite nicely, this has been lowered though!
DSC_0909sized.jpg

DSC_0907sized.jpg

DSC_0905sized.jpg