1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

2008 VW Jetta TDi Sport

Discussion in 'Classifieds Discussion Area' started by JS1500, Nov 17, 2011.

1. JS1500

JS1500 Howdy

Posting this on behalf of a trustworthy chap on another forum. Please contact him direct, not me!

Make: Volkswagen
    Model: Jetta 2.0 GT-Sport 140
    Colour: Red (solid)
    Year: 2008 (57)
    Engine size: 2.0L
    Fuel type: TDI
    Transmission: Manual
    Mileage: 117,500
    MOT: Full 12 Months
    Tax: Full 6 Months
    Price: £5950 o.n.o
    Contact: 07789580817 – Bobby. or email bobalob666@hotmail.com

This was purchased to commute to work about 6 months ago – since then we have decided to keep our A3 and I miss driving my R32 daily...So the Jetta is surplice to requirements. (4cars on the drive is also a bit excessive!)

I have been using it daily from Newtonhill to Aberdeen each day.
    It has fantastic fuel economy and will reach 55+mpg on my daily commute – but also has brilliant performance with 140bhp and a 6 speed gearbox.
    It has been in to VW for its MOT earlier this week (passed with flying colour’s), I also have 2x New 17” winter tyre’s to be fitted next week, and I will be renewing 6months Tax at the end of November - all this will be included in the sale at £5950 ono.
    The car has full VW service history and 1 Previous Owner.
    Usual spec including –
    17” Sports Alloy Wheels, Air Conditioning, Centre Armrest, Rain Sensing Wipers and Auto Lights, Auto Dim rear mirror, Heated door mirrors, 4x Electric Windows, Cd Player, trip computer, Front Foglights, Isofix ready, Remote Central locking (2 Keys).

Any inspection welcome.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]