1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

2008 A3 DRL coding wanted halogen to facelift xenon DRL's

Discussion in 'A3/S3/Sportback (8P Chassis)' started by Shades_RS, Mar 11, 2013.

1. Shades_RS

Shades_RS Active Member

[Mar 11, 2013]
    Hi guys I'm urgently wanting info on how to code my DRL headlights, previously pre facelift model, I have fitted new front end, have DRL headlights here, I've bought the adapters to fit to my wiring and connected the two wires into module as states, now need them coding. Have a guy hear with the suitable vag com but doesn't know how to code these DRL's, help wanted ASAP. Cheers
  2. Ads

Ads

[Dec 18, 2014]

3. Rhyso

Rhyso Active Member VCDS Map User

[Mar 11, 2013]
    Module 9 under Central Electronics. Click on Coding within the module then scroll along and you'll find a drop down list for the headlights
  4. serpentiny

serpentiny New Member

[Jun 10, 2013]
    Hi, guys I have the same issue. I've just installed my Bi-xenon headlights and wired and connected the yellow wires to the modul (8P0-907-279-23-H.LBL,8P0-907-279-F ; 23 Byte). But I have the following problem - when I turn the switch to first position only sidelights light and DRLs light up when I switch to High Beam.
    Can anyone help me and tell me how to code my Bi-xenon and last thing I coudn't find anywhere the wires connecting scheme for high beam because I'm not sure that I have properly connected? Cheers