1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

2008 8P2 S3, black on black

Discussion in 'Classifieds Discussion Area' started by MartayMcFly, Sep 10, 2012.

1. MartayMcFly

MartayMcFly Well-Known Member Regional Rep VCDS Map User

[Sep 10, 2012]
    Well, looks like the time has arrived to move up in the Audi world but to do so, I must first find a new home for my own S3.

Basic details are: 2008, 3dr, 8P2 S3, Brilliant Black, 30k miles, FASH, MOT until end of March (including Audi £750 MOT guarantee), tax due next month. Plenty of options on top of substantial standard S3 kit. Currently modified (but will be returned to standard in the next fortnight). OPTIONS - RNS-E, bluetooth, SDS (voice control), AUX in connection, armrest w/phone cradle, factory tinted windows, 6-disc CD changer (not actually, fitted, but comes with cable for installation), black Optics grill

Mods (staying on the car): LED DRLs and side-lights - error free, MY11 rear lights, H&R lowering springs (original springs will be included), remapped to 317bhp, 295 lb/ft.

Mods (to be removed, so if you want the whole car, get an offer in): Milltek full turbo-back non-resonated exhaust, Evoms cold-air intake, custom R8 brakes, H&R anti-roll bars.

The Speedlines are not part of the sale, the standard wheels will be put back on.

PM em for details or more pics, or just email directly - martinjamieson@ymail.com

I'm after £17,500 ono for the car "as-is" or will be reduced to £15,500 once standard.
  2. Ads

Ads

[Sep 22, 2014]