1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

2008 (08) A4 143 2.0 TDi S-Line Saloon

Discussion in 'For Sale/Wanted - Audi Cars' started by abyzz, Nov 9, 2012.

1. abyzz

abyzz New Member

Hi All.
    For sale is my '08 A4 143 2.0 TDi S-Line saloon 6 speed manual in Misano Red.
    It's covered 126k miles, with the bulk being motorway crusing.
    It has a full and comprehensive service history, with all major work at an Audi dealer(details below).
    It is in generally good condition, with a few stone chips and marks as you would expect in a car of this age.
    The 18" alloys have been refurbed in gunmetal grey, and the front grill painted in satin black to give the black edition look.
    Inside it has half leather seats, MMI with the single CD MP3 compatible with SD card slot and colour screen, auto dimming rear view mirror, Bury hands free mobile phone kit, auto lights and auto rain sensing wipers.
    Usual S-Line equipment such as Xenon HID Lights, LED daytime running Lights, dual climate control, multi function steering wheel audio controls, trip computer, armrest, heated door mirrors & colour driver information display.
    Front tyres have 6mm left while the rears have 3.5mm, so still quite a few 1000 miles left in them yet.
    MOT'd until March 2013 and taxed up to September 2013.
    Services carried out at main audi dealer at:
    19101, 34640, 58012, 74406, 91612, 111173 with the next service showing in 7000 miles
    It has had an interim oil & filter change at 120236.
    New clutch and dual mass flywheel fitted at 91612.
    New timing belt and water pump fitted at 111173.
    New brake fluid at 111173.
    New front discs and pads fitted in June 2012.

Drives perfectly and feels fresh. Averages 44mpg, with a mixture of driving, or nearer 55-60mpg motorway.
    Any more questions just drop me an email.

I am wanting to move to a smaller car, and am willing to consider a part exchange.