2007 Sportback 2.0TDi 140 - Remap Options - Superchips Bluefin

RL

Reaction score
Hi all,

I have been reading through all the various threads about mapping options and think I have settled on getting the Superchips Bluefin as it is plug and play and can be removed at ease if required.

Have anyone else used this on a 2007 2.0TDi Sport 140 (5dr)? Just looking for some feedback please.

Thanks.

Regards,

Richard

Reactions: SPARTAN91
Hi all,

I have been reading through all the various threads about mapping options and think I have settled on getting the Superchips Bluefin as it is plug and play and can be removed at ease if required.

Have anyone else used this on a 2007 2.0TDi Sport 140 (5dr)? Just looking for some feedback please.

Thanks.

Regards,

Richard

Had this for 16 month on my 140 and has made a big difference less gear changes and a small mpg increase.

Had this for 16 month on my 140 and has made a big difference less gear changes and a small mpg increase.

Cracking. Did it make a big difference to your insurance?

I assume you havent had to upgrade anything to cope with the difference?

No parts upgraded to cope with the bhp increase but some say you may put extra strain on your clutch and turbo but I had no problems with mine and yes there was a small increase in my insurance but I,ve other non performance mod so I've used Adrain Flux as thy are mod friendly.

I am with Esure at the moment. They said they do not do remaps and wouldn't quote for it!

I have a super chips remap on my 140tdi. Again nothing else has been upgraded but made a big difference.
Even pulls better than my old mk5 golf 170tdi. Gt sport.

Reactions: RL
I have bluefin on my s3 and it is fine and the car pulls very well Easy installation and you can revert to standard if required. Mabel not as aggressive as some maps but I am happy with the improved performance.
Peter

Reactions: RL