1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

2007 Golf R32 Deep Pearl Blue FVWSH

Discussion in 'Classifieds Discussion Area' started by Breezey, Oct 2, 2012.

1. Breezey

Breezey Member

Here for sale is my Volkswagen Golf R32, its very well looked after and will be dearly missed but unfortunately a new house forces the sale. Its got full Volkswagen service history and recently had a major service including the haldex oil and filter. It had also recently had a brand new flywheel fitted at these are prone to go and the clutch replaced at the same time although this didn't need doing for the cost i did it anyway for piece of mind. All done at my local VW dealer with receipts.

The spec:

63000 Miles
    Automatic Bi-xennon headlights
    Automatic Wipers
    Auto dimming rear view mirror.
    Heated seats
    Electric heated mirrors
    Dual zone climate control
    Trip computer
    MP3 Cd player

The bodywork is in very good condition with not a single dent as you con see from the pictures its well looked after, washed and waxed almost every week. It currently has 8-9 months tax and the same length MOT, 2 brand new tyres and 2 part worn but still in good condition, the only bad points to note about the car and i mean the only ones are : 1 alloy is slightly kerbed (other 3 are mint) and there is a slight scuff on the rear bumper which ive had a quote of £ [​IMG] to fix. Other than those you will not be disappointed if you came to have a look at the car. I will also say that the car is on finance and would ofcourse be settled before letting the car go, i only mention this as i just want to be honest, ive been to see many many cars and they are not as described which is really a huge waste of time for everyone invloved and can be very frustrating when buying a car.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Anything you would like to ask please feel free to email / ring me on 07935002878.

Thankyou for looking.

£11000 OVNO

Ben