2007 Audi S3 - Headlight Upgrade

betty02

Reaction score
Hi Chaps,

Found myself a decent deal an a nice Ibis White S3 - Going to view it at the weekend, obviously will be going black grille if I source a good priced one, then I just want to upgrade the headlights to the 2011 ones I think they are, it currently already has Bi-Xenons fitted, will it be a cat of plug and play? Or are the headlight shapes different and mean a whole new front end? If that's the case I;d just leave it, just prefer the looks with the LED/DRL lights!

Thanks in advance
Simon

Sorry stuck the year in the title and not the message! 2007 mate!

Sorry stuck the year in the title and not the message! 2007 mate!

No, I'm sorry, I missed that..to go to the 2011 bi-xenon with DRL you'll need bumper, wings, bonnet, the lights themselves, not sure about the bits and bobs behind the bumper like slam panel etc. It's deffo not a quick swap though.

In my experience the light output from the older bi-xenon is better anyway, leave them in..?

Hmmm might as well leave them in as the car looks stunning as it is' i can't be ***** with the hassle of doing a full front end swap just for some nice DRL's! Not much point!

Hmmm might as well leave them in as the car looks stunning as it is' i can't be ***** with the hassle of doing a full front end swap just for some nice DRL's! Not much point!

It really isn't worth the grief just for the DRL lol.